There are many truths that have risen to the surface for me over the years on this journey of caring for others. One of them I want to share with you right away is…
A life without proper self-care tools can and will…
- Age your body faster
- Shorten your lifespan
- Bring depression, anxiety or other worse condition
- Affect your closest relationships
- Increase inflammation in the body
"Chronic stress accelerates aging by actually shortening cell life. This leads to weaker muscles, skin wrinkles, and even organ failure. Severe stress can take as many as 10 years off a person’s life."
-Family Caregiver Alliance
You are at risk because as a caregiver, you tend to put caregiving duties first and ignore symptoms of stress-related problems such as fatigue, insomnia, emotional disturbances, acne, unhealthy eating, headaches, gastrointestinal problems an so much more.
YOU deserve a high standard of care and this is a space where you will build yourself up to create a lasting self-care protocol that serves you for the rest of your life.
show up to life prepared with a variety of holistic, mindful and centering self-care techniques and practices, the stresses of daily life are not as toxic to your mind, body and soul.
So, what do I mean by a holistic, mindful and centered self-care practice?
- 5 minute meditations that boost the feel-good hormone oxytocin at any time of the day or night.
- Strong boundary building with clients and loved ones so that you have support from all angles with your self-care practice.
- Enhanced body awareness and intuition around what type of food-fuel your body needs.
- Rising from bed in the morning with a mental list of self-care techniques to effortlessly choose from.
- Increased feelings of self-love during and after difficult interactions with others.
- Self confidence that radiates from the inside out because you have an honest, reliable and authentic self-care practice.
- Cultivating a self-care regimen that not only suits your lifestyle but is dynamic enough to support the stresses of daily life.
The cycle of burnout is a process by which our inner self-care intuition is cut off and stifled.
Caregiver burnout is a hot topic in the field of medicine right now, and for hands down good reasons! According to The National Center on Caregiving, 45% of caregivers report having serious chronic conditions including heart attack, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and arthritis.
Part of your duty as a caregiver is to take excellent care of yourself!
If you allow me to be your guide in the cultivation of a solid self-care practice, we can actually change the course of the future for caregivers that will come after us. To leave a legacy of hope for others. And to be that voice of hope for the collective caregiving community of the world.
Sign up for the 21 Day Clean Eating Program HERE
By coming together
as a community and using our individual unique stories as relationship building material, we can dive deep into…
- How habit patterns can leave us feeling stuck in all areas of our life.
- How to achieve a work/life balance.
- Why caregiver burnout can lead to serious health problems.
- How our everyday behavior can manifest burnout and fatigue.
When you sign up for the 21 Day Clean Eating Program, you will be connected to a small group of caregivers who are committed to making a change that will transform their life and health.
We will connect on a deep soul-sister level and use the power of sisterhood to build an accountability structure that relies on each member of the collective community to be engaged and involved in the self-discovery and healing of one another.
What to expect:
Two 1 hour coaching sessions with me to use anytime throughout the program to piece together a self-care practice that suits your unique lifestyle.
Collaboration & Sisterhood
Access to our Slack channel, an online collaboration hub exclusively for group members. This is where you ask your most burning questions. Here is where we share our most touching caregiving stories, post pictures, make comments and celebrate our accomplishments!
Accountability & Inspiration
Daily email support to hold you accountable and provide lots of love and encouragement when you need it!
Self-care Made Easier
TONS of simple tips and tricks manage stress.